We’re skin cancer detection specialists.
Leave no spot unchecked.
MoleMap is New Zealand’s leading skin cancer detection service right here in Taranaki. From Spot checks through to Skin checks and Full body MoleMapping for absolute reassurance, MoleMap Taranaki is your centre of excellence for all your Skin Cancer concerns.
Skin Cancer Facts
- Did you know that two in three New Zealanders will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the time they are 70?
- Did you know that New Zealand and Australia have the highest rates of melanoma in the world with around 300 New Zealanders dying of melanoma every year!
- Taranaki has the highest rates of Melanoma in New Zealand with about 130 people diagnosed in the Taranaki and South Taranaki Districts per year! That’s 1 every 3 days!
- Non-melanoma skin cancer rates are 18–20 times higher than that of melanoma!
- That’s one diagnosed every 3.5hrs in the Taranaki and South Taranaki regions alone!!